Moles are small, usually brown or black growths on the skin. They can be benign and harmless. However, there is a possibility that they could be cancerous (malignant). This article will help you Get More Info on the mole check Brisbane clinic options for getting your moles checked out to determine if they are cancerous or not.
Mole Check Clinics
Finding the best mole check Brisbane clinic is easy because you have 7different options. All of these clinics come with their own pros and cons, so make sure to do your research before picking one that doesn’t work for you. However, here are some of the most popular ones:
- The Skin Clinic – This skin cancer specialist has been in business since 1969. They offer mole checks, skin cancer screening and other services to keep your skin healthy.
- Skin Checker – This is a one-stop shop for all of your dermatology needs. They have both doctors and nurses on staff who are ready to help you with any type of skin concern
- The Mole Clinic – This clinic is known for its quick and easy mole check. They have a team of experienced dermatologists who are able to detect any suspicious moles
- The Skin Cancer Center – At this center, you’ll be seen by a qualified doctor or nurse within 24 hours. Their services include skin cancer screening and spot removal as well as mole checks.
- The Skin and Cancer Clinic – This clinic has a laser department that offers medically supervised treatments. They also offer free mole checks for people who are over 40, which is an important service because skin cancer rates among adults have been on the rise in recent years.
- Skin Care Centre- Visit this center if you are looking for a quick mole check. They offer various treatments and services, so they should be able to provide you with the help that you need
- The Skin Cancer Clinic- This center offers free skin cancer screenings in exchange for your time. You can also get an appointment by calling them directly or booking online
Where Can You Get A Mole Check In Brisbane?
- Skin Cancer Clinic Toombul. Toombul Shopping Centre, Nundah QLD 4012.
- Skin Cancer Clinic Mitchelton. Unit 1, 23 Blackwood Street, Mitchelton 4053. 07 3855 8500.
- Skin Cancer Clinic Warner. 1405 Old North Road, Warner 4500.
What Does A Doctor Do During A Mole Check?
- The doctor will examine the mole, looking for any signs that it might be skin cancer. They may ask you to keep an eye on the mole and come back if you notice any changes with its appearance or behavior.
- The doctor will also ask about your medical history and lifestyle habits, such as smoking or sun exposure. They may take a sample of the mole to be tested in order to determine whether it is cancerous.
- If you are diagnosed with skin cancer, then they might recommend removing some tissue from the affected area(s) for examination and treatment purposes. Doctors usually describe different options available depending on the severity of the disease.”